- Prof. Robert Anton – France
- Prof. Dr. Gerhard Franz – Germany
- Prof. Dr. Catherine Harvala – Greece
- Prof. Dr. med Karin Kraft – Germany
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kubelka – Austria
- Prof. Dr. med. Dieter Loew – Germany
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Reichling – Germany
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Saller – Switzerland
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Simmet – Germany
- Prof. Dr. Otto Sticher – Switzerland
- Prof. Franco Vincieri – Italy
- Prof. Arnold J. Vlietinck – Belgium
Prof. Dr. Dr. hc. mult. Heinz Schilcher
With deepest regret ESCOP had to accept the message that phytotherapy has lost one of its most important visionary leader and ambassador. Prof. Dr. Dr. hc. mult. Heinz Schilcher passed away on Wednesday, June 17th, 2015.
Prof. Schilcher served as a Supervising Editor from the very beginning of ESCOP in 1989. With his tireless commitment to phytotherapy he was an important mentor of ESCOP and with his continuous thorough and detailed reviews he significantly contributed to the quality and success of the ESCOP monographs. Despite his serious disease he continued his significant work until the end.
All of ESCOP´s sympathies go to his family and especially to his wife Barbara.